Last Updated: 24th October 2023
Welcome to Lucrative Studio. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Information We Collect
- Personal Data: While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with specific personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This includes but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Mailing address
- Client’s budget (when booking a consultation call)
- Purchase Data: When purchasing a Squarespace website template, we collect information to process your order and ensure you receive your template.
- Usage Data: We may also collect information on how our service is accessed and used. This usage data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service
- To monitor the usage of our service
- To detect and address technical issues
- To send you updates and relevant notifications
4. Cookies and Tracking Tools
6. User Rights
You have the right to access, update, or delete the personal information we hold about you. If you wish to be informed about the personal information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
For users in the European Union, you have additional data protection rights. If you wish to be informed about the personal information we hold about you, if you want it to be removed from our systems, or if you want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact us.
The security of your data is essential to us but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is
100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our service (“Service Providers”), provide the service on our behalf, or assist us in analyzing how our service is used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
9. Links to Other Sites
11. Contact Us